300 Clock Hours
DAY & EVENING CLASSES:
DAY CLASSES: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (NO SATURDAYS)
28 hours per week – 11 weeks to complete program (approximately 3 months)
Perfect schedule for those who want a day schedule!
EVENING CLASSES: 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
PLUS 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. every Saturday 16 hours per week – 19 weeks to complete program (approximately 5 months)
Perfect schedule for those who cannot attend classes during the day during the week!
1. Provide the most current curriculum and procedural applications under the scope of practice as prescribed by the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology.
2. To provide the necessary training to become a licensed instructor in the state of Georgia, and present to the student the many career opportunities that may be available to the graduate under the license stature.
3. To instill a sense of confidence and professional decorum, while inspiring students to recognize their abilities and potential in preparation for a teaching career in the field of beauty and esthetics.
4. To provide students with developmental tools to assist in effectively communicating with their students, peers and industry professionals.
5. To encourage the sense of community, teamwork and graciousness as to anticipate in the work environment in the professional field.
6. To introduce and demonstrate the art of teaching to all levels of students.
The Nail Instructor Training Program is not an eligible program for Federal Title IV Funding
|Nailcare Instructor Program|
|$100.00 Registration Fee|
|$0 Student Kit|
|$4,350.00 Total Tuition and Fees|